Having good experience of supplies for conveyor, BIG Filter Company can offer OE manufacturers assistance in auto component localization. We are ready to arrange engineering development, perform tests in our own laboratory, prepare all the required documents, including calculations and PPAP.
We re-confirm our OEM-supplier status every year, passing evaluation audits of Russian and foreign automobile manufacturers and their Tier 1 suppliers. Here are results of just a few of them:
2018 – 92 points of 100 by VW evaluation (A rating);
- 2016 – PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN AUDIT De DIAGNOSTIC, Result MEDIUM, YELLOW;
2015 – 87 points of 100 by VALEO evaluation;
2014 – category "Perfect Supplier" by AVTOVAZ evaluation;
2014 – 86 points of 100 by VW evaluation (B rating);
2012 – 75 points of 100 by ASES Renault evaluation (B rating).
Our best project, which we are justly proud of, is cooperation with Volkswagen AG. Having started serial supplies of air filter in assembly (GB-800) for Volkswagen conveyor in Kaluga in 2010, the Company has already reached the level of global supplier network and geography of its supplies now includes 9 Russian and foreign plants of the famous automobile concern.
Five reasons for cooperating with us:
- 100% Russian Company – real solution of component localization issue.
- Full compliance with international OEM requirements concerning Quality Management System (international certification by ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949).
- Successful many-year experience of supplies for global network of international OEM.
- Capacities for in-house development and tests of items in accordance with Customer's requirements.
- Openness and transparency of the Company, direction of attention to Customer's needs.
How to begin?
5 steps for the start of successful cooperation.
- Step 1. Start the dialogue by sending an enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +7 (812) 337-13-28. Our team will contact you at once and negotiate all the details.
- Step 2. We'll prepare and provide full information about the Company in the context of the Customer's requirements.
- Step 3. If the received information corresponds to your expectations, we'll provide an opportunity to visit BIG Filter production facilities any time which is convenient for you.
- Step 4. To prepare specific offers we expect receiving a formalized Request for Quotation (RFQ) from you.
- Step 5. (As reply we'll prepare a quotation in the form as required by the Customer).